The RC is cut. Seems impossible to get a jenkins run in at this point.
Will let's it sit until tomorrow morning, and build locally if there was no run by then.
From: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hbase-dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 10:06 PM
Subject: Rolling 0.94.15RC0 tomorrow.
If there's anything you want in, speak up now or forever hold your peace (until 0.94.16 at least).