Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?

How to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer Queue?
Hi Guys,

Please guide me how to implement the Barrier and producer-consumer queue in
zookeeper?
Basically I implemented the code whatever the wiki is having, but I am
facing some issues and its follows.

Keeper exception when instantiating queue: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
for /b1

Its happens while checking the barrier node exist in zookeeper.
Please guide me how to implement it.

Thanks,
Guru