Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

+
Larry McCay 2013-07-02, 20:03
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-03, 18:39
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 20:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-03, 23:35
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 23:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-04, 18:40
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-04, 20:09
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-05, 17:34
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 18:25
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 19:24
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 13:42
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-07-10, 16:30
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-10, 15:14
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:06
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 17:39
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-27, 00:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-30, 16:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:04
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 20:12
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:15
+
Larry McCay 2013-08-06, 21:48
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 22:22
+
Larry McCay 2013-09-03, 12:20
+
Chris Douglas 2013-09-03, 22:44
+
Larry McCay 2013-09-03, 22:55
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-09-04, 02:00
Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
Larry McCay 2013-09-04, 18:19
Chris -

I am curious whether there are any guidelines for feature branch use.

The general goals should be to:
* keep branches as small and as easily reviewable as possible for a given
feature
* decouple the pluggable framework from any specific central server
implementation
* scope specific content into iterations that can be merged into trunk on
their own and then development continued in new branches for the next
iteration

So, I guess the questions that immediately come to mind are:
1. Is there a document that describes the best way to do this?
2. How best do we leverage code being done in one feature branch within
another?

Thanks!

--larry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE