HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: MiniDFSCluster setup

Re: MiniDFSCluster setup
I imported all the projects under the root dir "hadoop-2.2.0-src". And
still the same error. I havenot touched any conf files after I build with
maven.  Is that correct? because it seems eclipse is not aware of some
sources that command-line maven is aware of.

--
Best Regards,
Karim Ahmed Awara

this email.