HBase >> mail # dev >> Guidance for running MR jobs against trunk/0.95

Re: Guidance for running MR jobs against trunk/0.95
You'll currently need:

hbase-server
hbase-common
hbase-protocol
hbase-prefix-tree  (after HBASE-7188)
hbase-client (after HBASE-7188)

on your classpath to do any mapreduce jobs.