HDFS >> mail # user >> Running a server on HDFS

+
shanice msuya 2011-07-11, 13:37
Re: Running a server on HDFS
What do you mean by run Xen server in HDFS? Do you mean you want to use Xen to allocate data nodes?

--Bobby

On 7/11/11 8:37 AM, "shanice msuya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all.
I am trying to run xen server in hdfs but I am not sure how to do it? any ideas/help
Thanks.
Shanice.

+
shanice msuya 2011-07-12, 11:44