MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Decomssion datanode - no response

+
Devaraj k 2013-07-05, 03:39
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 03:45
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 02:42
+
Devaraj k 2013-07-05, 03:14
+
varun kumar 2013-07-05, 10:55
+
武泽胜 2013-07-08, 00:26
Re: 答复: Decomssion datanode - no response
Hey, this is I filed.
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:26 AM, 武泽胜 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  We've found there are some bugs in the current implementation of
> refreshNodes, someone has created a JIRA issue:
>
>   From: Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Friday, July 5, 2013 11:25 AM
> To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: 答复: Decomssion datanode - no response
>
>   It's 20 minutes passed after I ran -refreshNodes, but there is no
> decomssion nodes showed on the UI. and canno find any hints in the NN and
> DN logs.
>

> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Francis.Hu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>>  I know the default value is 10 minutes and 30 seconds for switching
>> datanodes from live to dead. ****
>>
>> ** **

+
武泽胜 2013-07-08, 04:29