Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Feature bloat and contrib module

Re: [DISCUSS] Feature bloat and contrib module
Ashish 2013-12-16, 17:51
Quick question before I put down my thoughts. What does "core Flume"
represents? Is it the current Flume trunk structure or just few modules?
On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog