MapReduce >> mail # user >> best solution for data ingestion

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-11-01, 17:08
Re: best solution for data ingestion
Have a look on Sqoop for data from RDBMS or Flume, if data flows and
multiple sources have to be used.
Best wishes
Mirko
2013/11/1 Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> hi team
>
> seeking your advice on what could be best way to ingest a lot of data to
> hadoop. Also what are views about fuse ?
>

> **------------------------**
> *Cheers !!!*
> *Siddharth Tiwari*
> Have a refreshing day !!!
> *"Every duty is holy, and devotion to duty is the highest form of worship
> of God.” *
> *"Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself"*

+
Marcel Mitsuto F. S. 2013-11-01, 19:14
+
Bing Jiang 2013-11-04, 09:34