Hive >> mail # user >> Trouble creating indexes with psql metastore

Re: Trouble creating indexes with psql metastore
I have a similar problem with a trunk build and a mysql metastore.
Doing: alter table IDXS modify column DEFERRED_REBUILD boolean not null;
Doesn't seem to fix it. Perhaps because mysql converts the boolean into
a "tinyint(1)"?

Is there an easy way to make it fail with an error instead of getting an OK?