Drill >> mail # user >> hangout notes Dec 17

+
Jason Altekruse 2013-12-17, 17:55
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-17, 18:35
Re: hangout notes Dec 17
Tim,

Not sure why the attachment didn't go through, it is just a plain text
document. I have attached to this message as well.

You can also check out the notes on the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o2GvZUtJvKzN013JdM715ZBzhseT0VyZ9WgmLMeeUUk/edit#

-Jason
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Michael Hausenblas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Michael, if you would like to add my gmail address as an editor to the
> hangout document I can post my notes there without making you copy them.
>
> Thanks for the offer and you should have edit access now.
>
> Cheers,
>                 Michael
>
> --
> Michael Hausenblas
> Ireland, Europe
> http://mhausenblas.info/
>
> On 17 Dec 2013, at 17:55, Jason Altekruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Attached are notes from this weeks hangout.
> >
> > Michael, if you would like to add my gmail address as an editor to the
> hangout document I can post my notes there without making you copy them.
> >
> > Jacques - I took some notes during your brief description of the code
> generation system. I have copied them below if you would like to expand on
> it a little bit and throw it up on the wiki
> >
> > - question to jacques? how does code generation work
> >         - methods need to be implemented
> >         - methods bodies need to be inserted somewhere
> >         - simple scaler function- do setup, do eval
> >         - scalar function is added to setup, eval added to do_eval
> >         - mapping sets map function bodies to any function you want to
> >         - in join, you have 6-8 abstract methods, that need to be
> populated
> >         - apply multiple expression trees to each of the methods
> >         - the mapping set is how you map particular expressions to the
> functions
> >
> > - Jason Altekruse

+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-17, 18:03