Drill >> mail # user >> hangout notes Dec 17

Re: hangout notes Dec 17
Tim,

Not sure why the attachment didn't go through, it is just a plain text
document. I have attached to this message as well.

You can also check out the notes on the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o2GvZUtJvKzN013JdM715ZBzhseT0VyZ9WgmLMeeUUk/edit#

-Jason