Drill >> mail # dev >> NoSQL Backend and web interface

NoSQL Backend and web interface
Hi Everybody,

I would like to use drill to interact with a large number of monitoring
data (ie: order of 5 millions events a day). To do it, I would like to
store this RAW events inside HDFS (json format) or HBase (I don't have any
preference right now,I will try both anyway) and retrieve this statistics
(json format) using drill.

Moreover, by browsing the web, I found a nice web frontend for drill (
http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill/) and I would love to retrieve my data
in such a way.

First, I would like to know whether or not my goal is realistic and if I
can
achieve it in the current state of the project? (if not, what can I achieve
today? and do you have any approximative timescale for the rest?)

If some developement is needed from me, I would love to help but I would
first understand how much effort it represents.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cheers,
Alex