HBase, mail # user - JVM seg fault in HBase region server

Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Varun Sharma 2013-05-02, 20:39
I don't have one unfortunately - We did not have the -XX:ErrorLog turned on
:(

But I did some digging following what Benoit wrote in his Blog. Basically
the segfault happens in the same place inside a clearerr() function in
glibc which accepts a file descriptor.

The JVM version is sun java 1.6.0u38. Is this possibly too old ?

Thanks
Varun