HBase >> mail # user >> How Log Roller determines the highest sequence number written to a storage file?

Re: How Log Roller determines the highest sequence number written to a storage file?
The oldest unflushed sequence numbers are maintained per region in FSHLog.
So, when the region is flushes, only its number is removed (and later
updated to new number).