HBase >> mail # user >> Java Programming and Hbase

Re: Java Programming and Hbase
Check out this mail thread and follow hope this will solve your problem

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-user/201012.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E
Dont forget to import hadoop.jar and check if hadoop is running

Regards
Shashwat

--
Shashwat Shriparv