HBase >> mail # user >> 'hbase.client.scanner.caching' default value for HBase 0.90.6?

Re: 'hbase.client.scanner.caching' default value for HBase 0.90.6?
1/2 - 2/3 of your available RAM should be a good place to start.

________________________________
 From: A Laxmi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: 'hbase.client.scanner.caching' default value for HBase 0.90.6?

Thanks Vladimar! I am using 6GB RAM so I have set 1GB for HBase. Please
suggest an appropriate heap size for HBase for a 6GB RAM.

The reason I am using older version of HBase is because the web crawler I
am using Apache Nutch supports only 0.90.x version of HBase as a backend to
store crawled data.

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Vladimir Rodionov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]