Pig >> mail # user >> Scalars can only be used within projections

+
mete 2012-03-01, 12:26
Re: Scalars can only be used within projections
I think you are looking for-

C = join FILTERED_A by key1, B by key1;
C1 = filter C by <some condition>;

if key1 equality is not your join condition, you may have to go for a CROSS.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"