Hadoop >> mail # user >> No bulid.xml when to build FUSE

No bulid.xml when to build FUSE
Dear All

   I want to integrate the FUSE with the Hadoop.
   So i checkout the code using the command:
*[root@Hadoop ~]#  svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/ hadoop-trunk*

   However I did not find any ant build.xmls to build the fuse-dfs in the
*hadoop-trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/contrib.*
* *  Did I checkout the wrong codes, Or is there any other ways to bulid
fuse-dfs?

*  * Please guide me .
*   *
*