From: Ted Dunning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 11:18 AM
To: drill
Subject: Re: Contributing

To the extent that functions fall into families, code generation makes a lot of sense.

Explicit code without generation may make sense for some functions, however.

Making things more consistent and generally tidying up will always be welcome, btw.

One thing that we are seeing right now is that not all the code has Apache license headers.  Jumping on that boring task would probably be widely appreciated.