HBase >> mail # user >> Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api

RE: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api
I tried out a sample test class.  It is working properly.  I just have a
doubt whether you are doing the
Htd.addCoprocessor() step before creating the table?  Try that way hope it
should work.

Regards
Ram