Chukwa >> mail # user >> When I start chukwa collector or agent twice

When I start chukwa collector or agent twice
Hi,

If I forgot to stop collector before start a collector. Then I will get
message the Collector.pid file can not be written.
Then I can not stop collector by the command "sudo bin/chukwa collector
stop".  Because start twice will assign new PID and new port to collector.
And the new PID is not written into the Collector.pid file.
And I can not find the PID by the port because the port is not 8080.
Does anyone meet the same problem ? And how to stop collector/agent in this
situation?

Thanks

+
Eric Yang 2012-12-19, 03:32