Flume, mail # user - where to Find flume-ng logs

+
GuoWei 2013-01-02, 05:45
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 07:23
+
GuoWei 2013-01-02, 10:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 11:17
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-02, 22:41
+
GuoWei 2013-01-03, 02:47
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2013-01-04, 10:01
Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-04, 10:30
You could pass per agent a different log4j.property file as well as a different flume-env.sh by setting up different directories and point each agent into.

Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com