HBase >> mail # user >> regions unlinked from table

+
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-07-02, 14:34
+
Suraj Varma 2012-07-02, 22:32
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-07-02, 23:24
+
Suraj Varma 2012-07-02, 23:36
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-07-02, 23:44
Re: regions unlinked from table
Bryan,
There is a script attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4232 , I have used it a couple
of times to add region on filesystem but not in .META.

A sample run goes like this (note you need to provide path to regioninfo):

${HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase org.jruby.Main addregion.rb
/hbase/mytable/974303001c9100070f54dbc39ebafa59/.regioninfo

+
Suraj Varma 2012-07-03, 00:38
+
Kevin Odell 2012-07-09, 16:53