HBase >> mail # user >> Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi St.Atck,
>
> Is the foll out upgrade process documented anywhere? I looked at the
> book by only find upgrade from 0.90 to 0.92. Can you point me to
> something? If there is no documentation yet, can someone draft the
> steps here so I can propose an update to the online book?

Thanks Jean-Marc.

You should be able to do a rolling restart from 0.92.x to 0.94.x.  Its
a bug if you can't.  There is no entry in the reference guide but
there should be if only to say this... You might want to also call out
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6710.  Folks should be
conscious of its implications upgrading.

Thanks boss,
St.Ack