Accumulo >> mail # user >> Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig

+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-23, 13:59
Re: Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Chris Sigman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've recently been trying to get the pig contrib project working, and
> as far as I can tell I have it all set up correctly, but when pig
> executes the job, it shows 0 rows loaded from the table, even though
> there's 50K rows in the table.  I used the helloworld example to
> populate a hellotable.  The load line I'm using in Pig is
>
> DATA = LOAD
> 'accumulo://hellotable?instance=myinst&password=mypass&zookeepers=namenode&columns=f:cnt'
> using org.apache.accumulo.pig.AccumuloStorage() AS (row, cf, cq, cv,
> s, val);

I think the "&columns=f:cnt" part of the URL is specifying a column
family:column qualifier to fetch.  If you loaded the data with the
helloworld example, its columns are of the form "colfam:colqual_#".  I
think you should just be able to remove "&columns=f:cnt" from the statement
and it will scan all columns.

Billie

> Thanks,
> --