HBase >> mail # user >> Start key and End key in HBase

+
raviprasad.t@... 2013-02-04, 04:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-04, 04:42
+
raviprasad.t@... 2013-02-04, 04:56
Re: Start key and End key in HBase
It signifies start and end of the table regions, it is used in doing range
queries.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   Can  anyone let me know what is the use of  Start key and End key in
> HBase.
>

> Regards
> Raviprasad. T
> Mobile :-  91- 9894769541
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
> sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or
> transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested
> to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use,
> any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
> attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.
>
> Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com

+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-04, 07:08
+