Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Load Balancing

Re: Zookeeper Load Balancing
Why not use nginx,or other load balance product?
kyletu

From: Saurabh Dutta
Date: 2013-01-30 06:02
To: user
Subject: Zookeeper Load Balancing
I've a tcp based service which i want to run on three nodes.

I want incoming requests to be distributed among these three nodes
uniformly. Can zookeeper help me achieve this?

I've gone through leader election and believe it is a very good recipe to
make the services fail safe but at this point i want to solve the load
balancing problem using zookeeper.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks