Hadoop >> mail # dev >> a bug in ViewFs tests

a bug in ViewFs tests
Hi,
I noticed that the fix done in HADOOP-8036 (failing ViewFs tests) was
reverted later when resolving HADOOP-8129, so the bug exists both in
0.23 and 2.0. I'm going to provide an alternative fix. Should I reopen
HADOOP-8036 or create a new one instead? Thanks.

--
Andrey Klochkov
+