Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:52
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 00:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 04:08
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 04:18
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-27, 06:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 15:38
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-27, 17:33
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 00:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:59
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:59
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-26, 06:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-26, 17:17
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Bruno Mahé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see Apache Hive 0.11.0 in the BOM.
> Does that mean it is now safe to include it?

Well, personally I think it is. But then again -- that's
why I started the vote so that folks with a strong
opinions on this (and other) issues have a chance
of saying yay/nay.

Thanks,
Roman.
+