Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Bruno Mahé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see Apache Hive 0.11.0 in the BOM.
> Does that mean it is now safe to include it?

Well, personally I think it is. But then again -- that's
why I started the vote so that folks with a strong
opinions on this (and other) issues have a chance
of saying yay/nay.

Thanks,
Roman.