HBase, mail # user - How to install Snappy?

Re: How to install Snappy?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-04, 12:27
Oh! I tried... But I did a mistake. I missed the "hadoop" part of your
path and tried with the hbase one... Since I also had my libsnappy
copied there, this will have worked too...

So this is another totally valid option to achieve the install.

JM