Pig >> mail # user >> Ramdom behavior of PIG ???

+
Vincent Barat 2011-07-26, 17:39
+
Vincent Barat 2011-07-26, 17:40
+
Vincent Barat 2011-08-26, 14:54
Re: Ramdom behavior of PIG ???
Thanks Vincent for confirming that issue is resolved.

Ashutosh
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 07:54, Vincent Barat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> FYI, this was fixed by PIG-2193.
>
> Le 26/07/11 19:40, Vincent Barat a écrit :
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I'm using PIG 0.8.1 with HBase 0.90 and the following script sometime
>> returns an empty set, and sometimes work !
>>
>> start_sessions = LOAD 'startSession' USING org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.
>> **hbase.HBaseStorage('meta:sid meta:infoid meta:imei meta:timestamp') AS
>> (sid:chararray, infoid:chararray, imei:chararray, start:long);
>> end_sessions = LOAD 'endSession' USING org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.**hbase.HBaseStorage('meta:sid
>> meta:timestamp meta:locid') AS (sid:chararray, end:long, locid:chararray);
>> infos = LOAD 'info.mde253811.preprod.**ubithere.com<http://info.mde253811.preprod.ubithere.com>'
>> USING org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.**hbase.HBaseStorage('meta:**infoid')
>> AS (infoid:chararray);
>> sessions = JOIN start_sessions BY sid, end_sessions BY sid;
>> sessions = JOIN sessions BY infoid, infos BY infoid;
>> dump sessions;
>>
>> (dumping the "infos" before the sessions seems to make it work)
>>
>> Any idea about this very irritating behavior ?

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-07-26, 18:16
+
Corbin Hoenes 2011-07-26, 19:08