Drill >> mail # user >> Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 21:00
+
Steven Phillips 2013-10-27, 21:32
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 21:57
+
Steven Phillips 2013-10-27, 22:17
Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Maybe I'm dense but I thought Drill starts a ZK? Or do I have to install and launch ZK separately?

I'm using the binary version of M1. Run all things local only on my laptop ...

Cheers,
             Michael

Sent from my iPad

--