Drill >> mail # user >> Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Maybe I'm dense but I thought Drill starts a ZK? Or do I have to install and launch ZK separately?

I'm using the binary version of M1. Run all things local only on my laptop ...

Cheers,
             Michael

Sent from my iPad

--