HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070

Re: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
The patch applied for me, and everything is looking good except I'm getting
errors on the Unsafe like the following in eclipse.  I have a 1.7 jdk, and
get the same error when setting java version to 1.6 or 1.7:

Access restriction: The method arrayIndexScale(Class) from the type Unsafe
is not accessible due to restriction on required library
/hpdev/jdk1.7.0_03/jre/lib/rt.jar

Here's a pastebin of the maven output when running mvn clean package
-DskipTests site: http://pastebin.com/iCRHNGjP

I'm guessing it's something wrong with my setup (ubuntu 12, eclipse indigo,
jdk 1.7)... any ideas?  I can keep tinkering tomorrow.

Great work guys.