Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to rebuild Hadoop ??

Re: How to rebuild Hadoop ??
Matthew,
You should put your code in the example source folder, and rebuild the
example.  And use the new generated hadoop*version*example.jar in the
build folder.

PS: each mapred job needs a jar which contains the classes this job needs

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang