Flume, mail # dev - Scribe Source .thrift file

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-03, 00:14
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-05, 02:30
+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 02:46
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 04:05
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 06:57
+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 07:42
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 07:53
+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 08:08
Re: Scribe Source .thrift file
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 08:10
Thanks Denny. If you don't have an idea, I will document that in the pom.xml of the scribe source, and in the ScribeSource.java file, so the next time thrift is upgraded - the developer can manually change the string to a ByteBuffer. Does that make sense to you?
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan

Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 08:16