Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Backup/restore of an emsemble

Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble
Jordan,

The existing system is pretty rigid and it is built without Exhibitor.
Introducing it into the picture will dramatically increase the amount of
work around deployment and software verification. This is not something I'm
ready to commit to at this moment in time.

But maybe I don't know something about Exhibitor that would increase my
comfort level?

In the meantime, I posted this in the "dev" mailing list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAB3mbkSXy9V4F9_URQ1_YP4rMU1OEAKwWMi-JAzzNrA%2B4BdJPw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]