* NOTE: The 1.0.x branch is not being released and has been deprecated. It was advised many versions
ago that this was coming. So, here it is.
* For ZKClient Bridge: 1. Previous method of sending initial connect event to ZKClient was
unreliable; 2. Added an option to not close the curator instance
* The default connection timeout has increased to 15 seconds. The default session timeout has
increased to 60 seconds. These both can now be overridden via system properties:
"curator-default-connection-timeout" and "curator-default-session-timeout".
* Thanks to Ben Bangert: the InterProcessSemaphore waiting semantics weren't ideal. The nth
waiting node has to wait for all nodes in front of it. I've improved this a bit. However, the algorithm
used still suffers from potential out of order acquisition as well as potential starvation if a given client
does not release a lease. Therefore, I'm deprecating InterProcessSemaphore in favor of the new
InterProcessSemaphoreV2 which is based on Ben's algorithm.
* Issue 164: The PathChildrenCache no longer clears its internal state when there is a connection
issue. Consequently, the PathChildrenCacheEvent.Type values have changed. Instead of a RESET event
there are events that match the ConnectionState events.