 From: Vladimir Rodionov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:00 PM
Subject: Next big thing for HBase

Global optimization and performance tuning:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=19&ved=0CG8QFjAIOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mapr.com%2FDownload-document%2F52-MapR-M7-Performance-Benchmark&ei=QGuVUr-cA6ewjAL_94DoCQ&usg=AFQjCNH2Brlp5n2rIAarEbj39c_X_lnvDg&sig2=bLTKxbspEgsRN3bJXUnspQ&bvm=bv.57155469,d.cGE&cad=rja

Some numbers from this report does not look right for HBase. I do not
believe that 5 RS on Fusion drive scores only 1605 reads per sec per node.