HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux

Re: How to change default 1024 open files in Linux
HI Sandeep,

you can try this path
root@dv150:~# *cat /etc/security/limits.d/*
*hbase.nofiles.conf  hdfs.conf           mapred.conf         mapreduce.conf
     yarn.conf *
root@dv150:~# cat /etc/security/limits.d/hdfs.conf
# Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
# contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
# this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
# The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
# (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
# the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

*hdfs - nofile 65536*
root@dv150:~#