Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
> Okay, I've committed the stuff that looks ready to me.
>
> Are there still things that others want to get into this release
> before I create a candidate?
>
> Note that there will probably be a 1.7.1 release not too long after,
> so we shouldn't hold this up for compatible changes unless they're
> fixing critical bugs.

I just tested all of the available patches for the C library on my Windows box.  Apologies for the delay, I didn't have access to this machine until today.  They look good; I'm going to merge them into SVN now so they're in for 1.7.0.

–doug