HBase, mail # user - Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:35
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:39
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:46
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:50
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-08, 07:08
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 07:15
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 07:50
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 12:39
Re: Regions in transition
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-09, 10:07
Okie.  So if you don't mind can you attach your logs.  What is the split
policy and what is the size of the region?

Its better we take a look at it and solve the problem if it is a kernel
problem.

Regards
Ram

+