MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How to update a file which is in HDFS

Re: How to update a file which is in HDFS
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-07-04, 13:31
You can append using WebHDFS.. Following link may help you--
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/WebHDFS.html#Append_to_a_File

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,