Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc1

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-15, 05:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-02-16, 21:51
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-02-16, 23:04
+
Robert Evans 2012-02-17, 16:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-18, 01:31
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-18, 21:16
+
Thomas Graves 2012-02-17, 19:14
+
Taeseong Kim 2012-02-19, 04:22
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-18, 07:23
+
Robert Evans 2012-02-22, 19:30
+
Thomas Graves 2012-02-22, 01:11
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-22, 07:45
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc2
Verified the checksums.
Built from source, deployed a single node non-secure cluster. Ran several
jobs - with the Fifo and CapacityScheduler which completed successfully.

+1

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've created another release candidate for hadoop-0.23.1 that I would like
> to release.
>
> It is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-0.23.1-rc2/
> The hadoop-0.23.1-rc2 svn tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.1-rc2
> The maven artifacts for hadoop-0.23.1-rc2 are also available at
> repository.apache.org.

> thanks,
> Arun
>
> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-02-24, 19:36
+
Tom White 2012-02-24, 19:04
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-23, 01:42
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-02-23, 03:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-23, 04:48
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-23, 02:43
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-02-23, 03:51
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-23, 05:00
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-23, 05:32