Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
+1
(Basic testing went well on Centos 6.3)

Anatoli

On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:54 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is the seventh release for Apache Bigtop, version 0.7.0

It fixes the following issues:
  http://s.apache.org/Pkp

*** Please download, test and vote by Fri 10/25 noon PST

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
   release-0.7.0-RC0

Source and binary files:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/org/apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.7.0/

Binary convenience artifacts:
  http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.7.0/

Documentation on how to install (just make sure to adjust the repos for 0.7.0):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0

Maven staging repo:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/

The tag to be voted upon:
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=commit;h=fb628180d289335dcf95641b44482fb680f11573

Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Thanks,
Roman.