HBase >> mail # user >> Advice on setting default HBase table mapping attributes within Apache Gora

Re: Advice on setting default HBase table mapping attributes within Apache Gora
What version of HBase are you using ?

Assuming it is 0.94.x, you can find the default values
in src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml
e.g.
  <property>
    <name>hfile.block.cache.size</name>
    <value>0.25</value>
    <description>
        Percentage of maximum heap (-Xmx setting) to allocate to block cache
        used by HFile/StoreFile. Default of 0.25 means allocate 25%.
        Set to 0 to disable but it's not recommended.
    </description>
  </property>

Cheers