Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [DISCUSS] recipes package

+
FPJ 2013-05-15, 18:25
+
Dalimír Orfánus 2013-05-15, 19:41
Re: [DISCUSS] recipes package
I'm using some of the recipes.  That's one of the nice things about Curator
is that it provides high level abstractions.
-- Eric
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Dalimír Orfánus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I like them, they are very useful, especially when first time looking at
> ZooKeeper and Curator.
>
> Dalimir
>

> On 15 May 2013 20:25, FPJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > With Curator, I was wondering if it makes sense to maintain the recipes
> > package. How do people feel about it? Should we keep it or consider
> > deprecating it?
> >

> > -Flavio

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-15, 20:10