Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Konstantin,

 You know I've been strongly opposed to this due to the bad precedents it sets; as I've made clear publicly in the *-dev lists.

 I was under impression you would restart this vote, but my bad.

 I am going to -1 this (binding).

 Could you please consider my vote or should I start a new one to unroll this?

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy